My Multimedia Business

In three years time I have already graduated. Hence, I'm already facing the world outside the school, teachers, my classmates and the pressure of homework and project deadlines. But as I leave that phase of my life, I know I am facing a more delicate and dangerous phase of my life. By then, I am no longer a student and I should already know my responsibilities in order to be successful in my chosen career. I know it's a long way to go before I face that phase of my life but I might as well consider have a wide range of ideas as early as possible to make it more feasible in the future.

My Dream Multimedia Business

I really have this passion for taking photographs and the idea itself excites me every time. I feel like I was born with the only reason of taking photographs. 

But what is it about photographs that really excite me? Maybe it's the way it freezes one single moment and saves it for a lifetime. Or maybe just the sound of the shutter gives this bolt that electrifies my whole body. Sounds exaggerated? It's not. I felt those little butterflies in my tummy when I first had my DSLR camera one Sunday (June 30, 2014). I couldn't sleep properly knowing that I'm about to have my first DSLR camera the next day. And when I first held it in my hand I tried to hide my emotions by not having any emotion at all but I ended up smiling at myself looking like a perfect idiot while strolling at the mall.

So there's no question at all and it's perfectly clear what my dream multimedia business is. If I have all the necessities needed in building my own multimedia business, I will have a photography studio or be a freelance photographer or both. These simply answers the nature and specialization of my multimedia business. And it also definitely answers WHY I choose to have this business. The question now is what will  be the name of my business?

Name it or Leave it

If I were to describe myself in terms of loving oneself, I can say I'm vain. Vain is a word that describes someone who is too proud of his own appearance, abilities and achievements. But it is also a word that describes not having success or not producing a desired result. Now why would I described myself as someone who is too proud of my appearance and not having success? I can say that I am vain because I love looking at myself almost every time and I have the capability to just look at the mirror for hours making faces and all. But that's all. To be honest, I have the attitude of being too insecure every time

My perception of the word vain is having a proud look of oneself and having the attitude to love oneself even though having difficulty in finding success. What is it's connection to photography? Well, part of being vain and loving your appearance is loving to look at yourself in a perfect moment, in a perfect photograph and in the perfect quality. I want everyone to feel they have this perfect moment in their life in the best quality and let them keep it for an eternity. That is the goal of my business.

A lot of business owners love to put their name in their business' name. I think it's good, because you are proud knowing that this is your business, you started it and you're proud of it. That's why I'm naming my business "Evanity".

Key to Succes

We already know that the key to any business' success is the willingness of one's heart and all the necessary personalities: discipline, professionalism, time-management, perseverance etc. They are all the common things to consider in mostly everything, right? But for me, what's really the key to my business success is making it unique and separating it from others. This will pull the public's attention to your business and away from your competitors. Another thing to put in mind is know your business and your competitors. If you know your business' and your competitors' assets and disadvantages, you'll never lose.





1 comments:

Post a Comment


up